Consenting and implementation expertise for energy scheme developers
With waves of changes in the technical, commercial and regulatory landscape, many mature developers and new entrant developers are seeking to outsource all or areas of their project development so they can become more effective and efficient at consenting sites, delivering schemes, and managing market threats and opportunities. The entrepreneurial self-developers also need the support of independent and knowledgeable experts.
Our team has over 100 years of energy development expertise including financial modelling, design, drawing, grid, planning, land rights, cable-route consenting, connections, project management and construction expertise, spanning a range of renewable and conventional technologies.
Coupled with our independence, this makes us a great choice for developers seeking expert skills. We offer the niche commercial and technical expertise to appraise and secure the consents necessary to achieve shovel-ready status. And we also have the project management expertise and systems and processes to oversee the deployment of schemes cost-efficiently and on time.
In brief, we offer:
- Project feasibility including financial modelling
- Grid intelligence, appraisals, innovative grid connection solutions and grid applications
- Grid connection offer appraisals, support milestones and compliance
- ICP engagement, selection and management
- Planning consultancy – all pre-planning enquiries, formal applications and amendments
- Land rights, wayleaves and easements – obtaining consents from third parties
- EPC engagement, selection and project management
- Long-term operations and maintenance.