Website terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms under which you may use this website – www.roadnighttaylor.co.uk. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them. Using our website indicates that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Content and intellectual property rights
The copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all the content on this website (unless otherwise stated) belongs to or has been licensed by us. This includes without limitation text, images, video, graphs and illustrations.
Stop/Go, Connectology and Connectologists are registered trademarks of Roadnight Taylor.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner reproduce or adapt the website or our logos in whole or in part, unless given express written permission to do so by us.
Visitor material and conduct
You can leave comments on this website. We monitor these before they are published. However, you must not post any material:
- that is libellous, negligent, maliciously false, defamatory, indecent, offensive, pornographic, violent, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- that infringes any copyright, trademarks, design rights, other intellectual property rights, rights of confidence or rights of privacy under data protection legislation;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful including, without limitation, hacking, phishing, computer viruses, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
We will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions.
Your links to our website
You may link to our website provided that:
- you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks without our express written permission; and
- you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
Our links to other websites
Links to other sites may be included on our website. We have not reviewed all these third-party sites and neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for their content. The inclusion of a link to another site on our website is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Our content and information on this site is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should be sought before taking any action relating to what you read on this website.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our website is complete, accurate and up-to-date. We do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that all pricing information shown on our website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices at any time and may add or remove special offers and promotions from time-to-time.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our website or the use of or reliance upon any content included on our website.
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our website is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs because of your use of our website (including the downloading of any content from it) or any other site referred to on our website.
Privacy and cookies
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are advised to check this page from time-to-time.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us using any of the methods provided on our contact page.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.