Solar test engineers wanted to support our on-site PV HealthCheck service
We are looking for brilliant safe, experienced and reliable test engineers across the country to support the continued growth of our on-site PV HealthCheck service.
We’d like to work with individuals or businesses who can offer:
- A safe, personable, professional and reliable service
- An individual who is qualified to BS7671 18th edition
- NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical (Building Services & Structures) or equivalent
- Experience in testing PV schemes – ideally the effective and correct installation of PV schemes
- The City & Guilds 2399-13 PV installers qualification
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) accreditation – including a good demonstration of both experience and knowledge plus they can comment on industry standards when assessing installations
- Experience in commercial/larger scale installations, rather than just domestic installations, to enable a sensible review of installations.
If you are an individual engineer or run a business with engineers with these skills and qualities please get in touch.